A Family Friendly Activity in Cypress
- My first flower arrangement lesson for children
- Practical life lesson about for plants, flowers, and the garden
- Donut decorating at the Cocoa Donut Bar
We're teaming up with our neighbor, Cocoa Donuts, for an afternoon of family fun and our first ever kid friendly, family-oriented workshop! Kids will engage in a combination of practical life skills (flower arranging for children), creativity, and fine motor activity (edible donut decoration).
Age recommendation: about 6+ years
Details: Donut Bar and Decoration
Need we say more? Work together or let the little ones lead in a sweet and creative activity.
Details: My First Flower Arrangement
Amanda will lead a practical life activity for kids to learn about the garden, plants, and flowers. She'll teach easy-to-learn tips for handling flowers, basic flower names, and fun garden activities you can do from home. Then kids will create their very own flower arrangement!
- Vase and fresh flowers
- All the necessary accessories and tools
- Take home flowers and donuts!
- Priced per arrangement
- Parent or guardian is required to stay
- Absolutely feel free to send questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.